If you’ve been struggling to pay your debt and survive the cost of living you should consider Debt counselling. Before you take out yet another loan you should know that you have a better option.
Debt Counselling may yield similar results as Debt Consolidation but it’s a much cheaper, more effective solution. It protects you against a future loss of income, like maternity leave. Your creditors see it as an act of good faith that you are doing all you can to right yourself. It is important to remember that you are not alone, the NCR (National Credit Regulator) introduced by the NCR to protect you.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, Debt Counselling is the solution you’ve been looking for? Are you:
- Struggling to make monthly payments?
- Having sleepless nights over unpaid debt?
- Tired of getting calls from your creditors?
- Afraid you’ll lose your house or car because of debt?
- Afraid you’ll be blacklisted?
WHY DEBT CONSOLIDATION?
- Pay a single, reduced & affordable monthly instalment that fits your needs
- Pay of your debt faster, and save money.
- Clean up your credit record
- Be protected against unforeseen circumstances, like maternity leave.
- Get debt free and get busy living!
KING CASH CAN ADVISE YOU (CLICK HERE)
We recommend the services of a qualified Debt Consultant and while we do not offer the service ourselves we can guide and advise you as to what to expect. We know that this can be a daunting process and if you are considering debt counselling there are some things you should know.
A worthwhile Debt Counsellor will help you reconcile your debt. Click HERE to send us a mail.
CALL NOW TO APPLY!
Call FREE on 0800 113 637 today and you’ll see just how convenient the King Cash solution really is.
Discover top quality, individual service without having to leave the comfort of your desk. You can trust King Cash to provide you with the kind of carefully considered choices you need to make your most important financial decisions.
FREE CALL ON 0800 113 637 NOW!